Friday, May 1, 2009

I'm free, I'm free!!!!

Well, well. Today is the day where I am finally free from the shackles of work! Hooray!!! What a coincidence, today is also labour's day. Haha. Maybe it is actually a perfect day to quit my job. Looking back, it kind of feel odd. I can still remember my first day at work....and now, I am not working anymore. Time flies doesn't it? Till today I still can't solve the mystery of time.

So, as you may guess I am pretty free from today onwards. Haha, what should I do? Kind of clueless at the moment. But at least I have something to look forward to, my guitar lessons. Surprised huh? Don't worry you are not alone, but I somehow delevop an interest towards it. Don't ask me how, because I don't think I can really give you an answer. Haha.At the moment I still can't play it. But strumming it still feel kind of fun.

My college is actually around a month from now, so it is still a long time to go. As for the JPA scholarship, I am praying damn hard for it. Hopefully, I can secure it, but there are plenty of buts. As I have mentioned just hope and pray. Haha.

Okay, the bottom line is I am very very very free, so if any of you have any spare time for me, maybe we can go out for a drink or something. Just page me if you are interested. Haha. That's it for now I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment