Tuesday, May 19, 2009

College is not a bed of roses.....

Last Sunday, I went to the Utar campus in PJ to make sure I know how to get there. Well, what I realised was going to college isn't as fun or as easy as it seemed to be. From my home, I went to the Tasik Selatan train station. Then from there I waited for about 30 minutes before finally able to board the darn train.

Speaking of frustration... This is just the beginning. Once I reached KL Sentral, I needed to switch to the LRT. Really makes me wonder, why can't the government just build a cohesive transport system? Rather than switching rides here and there. I guess this is just another example of how inept our government is.

From KL Sentral, I took the LRT to Asia Jaya and from there, I had to take the rapid KL bus to Utar. After stopping at the bus stop I need to walk quite a distance before finally reaching my intended destination.

Sounds complex? That is just how screwed up our transport system is. It really got up to my nerves. Darn it! The whole trip from my house to the college took a whooping 2 hours. So, a day to and fro would take me 4 hours. I really can't believe I need to waste so much time getting to college.

Well, but that is life.....college life...... Hopefully things will only get brighter. Haiz, darn those wrecthed officials.........

3 comments: