Monday, May 11, 2009

Guitar lesson ( first day)

Today is my first guitar lesson. Finally get to learn some real stuff rather than strumming that guitar like an idiot all day long. haha. So, the first thing we learnt (I said we because I am learning with Wei Ming ) was playing the song 'Bubbly'.

I messed up quite a number of times, I just don't know how to switch chords yet. Wei Ming was doing excellent I could see. So sad... Beaten by him once again.... T.T

Okay back to playing that song. Actually I kind of rate myself as good because by the time I reached home I was able to play it quite convincingly. So pretty impressed with myself. The first time I am able to play something pleasant to hear haha. Okay that's it for now. I need to go on strumming my guitar. As they say practice makes perfect!

2 comments:

  1. when i learn guitar last time, practicing at least half an hour per day is a must!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am doing that right now. haha. Thx for the advice.

    ReplyDelete