Saturday, May 23, 2009

Just some thoughts in my mind.....

Well, well. Really can't believe how fast time flies. Just a moment ago I thought I just finished my SPM examination. Reflecting back, it seems like a distant memory. Events after events pass by, from working to playing to holidaying and preparing to start college. Just wondering if time will ever stop for a moment. But I guess it waits for no one.

Right now it is already the middle of the year but yet I have not started college. Feeling kind of left behind..... Everyone has already set off gaining invaluable knowledge while I still sit on my couch watching TV all day long. Few more days left and I am off to college.... Really thinking of how I will adapt there. Truth be told, it was really one hull of a task for me to actually let go of my friends. My heart was pretty heavy back then, and it still is right now.

However, that part of life taught me something very important. Departure is always hard but it is something I have to accept and move on with my life. All of us still can be best of friends but we can't be together as often as we did back then that's all.

Meeting new friends, not something easy to do. I remember how cautious I was back then, don't even dare to open up to my friends until 4 years later. Haha. I guess that is just a typical me. I don't really know whom I can trust.

Don't get me wrong it's not like I think that the whole world is against me or anything. All right, back to the preparation of college. I guess the first thing I need to learn is how to sleep earlier and get up earlier. Hopefully college would be an absolutely relax life. haha. I have to admit I more incline to the lazy side of mine.

After being on sabbatical for err 6 months was it? Finally, I get to study again. If I don't study I work, so I prefer studying haha that's why I make it sound so pleasurable. Besides studying, I get to play my guitar which is quite fun or funny, depending on how I play it. Haha.

Studying at UTAR isn't some choice that I have due to financial difficulty, how I wish I could venture into the other parts of the world. Despite feeling cornered up at one stage of my life, I guess it is up to me to make the best out of things right now. Feeling kind of down at the moment for no reason at all.

Ermmmm, feeling kind of hard to pen down my feelings and thoughts right now...... So, that's it for now. I will try to share my thoughts with you guys the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment