Saturday, April 25, 2009

Prize Giving Ceremony day.....

Finally, the actual pay day has come and guess what I was really looking forward to it. Once again, I browsed through my closet but there wasn't really many for me to choose from. So for the I can't remember how many times, I had to wear my apple green shirt. To be honest, I don't really think that this colour suit me, I longed for those in dark colour but my father always say there is no need to buy because of blah blah blah.....

The next time, I really don't care about that anymore, because I am really tired of that shirt! Okay, back to the prize giving day. I could imagine everyone was all smiles even before I set foot on my former school. By the time I reached there, it was around 7.45am. The first of my friend that I met was Chin Yang, kind of envy his dressings I guess, he looked so good in it. Then my heartache compounded, YL was great in his shirt as well, and Wei Ming was even suave. I don't know if I am too critical of myself but what do the rest of you think of me in that apple green shirt?

Then, the usual procession began, speech by those VIPs, and then performances and something else. I don't really know much because I spent most of the time chatting and talking. Kind of fun catching up with my old friends, not literally old. They said something about our school getting the top results in the Addmath subject in WPKL.....

And then, the long awaited moment had arrived. It was time to receive the awards..... My number was 14, so I had to wait for a while. But the interesting part was, a few moments before the SPM students turn, many of us weren't present yet. Many had went to eat their breakfast, so we had to call them back ASAP. Kind of funny seeing some of them having to rush back just in time to receive their awards. Haha.
This is me taking the award from some pengarah

Then I found out that I got RM 250 for my efforts. But I really wasn't satisfied when I found out that a straight As student get 300 regardless of your A1 as long as you get all As. What kind of rules is that? Where is justice???? I had never felt so insulted in my life. Anyways, I am not really that kind who fuss about this. So, I took some pictures with my friends and after that it was time to yumcha. Haha.Hmm, initially I had 2 choices either to follow Yuen Lye to times square or Grace. In the end, I chose to follow Grace because I don't think I wanted to go so far. So, I kind of joined the S2 gang. We spent pretty much time talking and chatting with formal teachers at the school, we also took a few bites. Haha.

I can't really remember what we talked about.... My mind was a little distorted recently. Then we went to Pizza Hut to take or lunch. At first I thought I was still to yumcha, but when I realised that it was already 12 something, it was time for lunch. Well, they ordered something I don't know what. But I just ate that's all. Since I was surrounded by so many S2 ppl, I don't have much to talk except with Chin Yang. Grace was sitting at the other end of the table and those I had something to talk was also at the other end.

So, I end up listening to them talking about mountain hiking, working in Germany, netbook and stuff. After a while, we finished, and then we asked the waitress to take photos for us. Right after she finished taking our pics, something funny happenned. Everyone was saying let's go, let's go. Then we realised something, we haven't pay the bill yet. Then we quickly called for it. Imagine if we really had left at that moment. We would probably hit the headlines entitled 'Top achievers with loads of money in hand left without paying at Pizza Hut'. Hahahaa. I can't stop laughing.

After that it was time to bid adieu to all my friends. Well, I did went back to the school for a while and then I went back home for a resting after a long outing..... This day was kind of okay.... haha. A good laugh says it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment