Thursday, April 2, 2009

Lang Tengah Trip Part 2

As we arrived there, I could sense that everyone in the boat was feeling very miserable. Probably because of being soaked in sea water for so long.... But little did I know that I was about to get soaked in that foul water for another few hours... Arghhhhh

Then we went to the check in counter and put down all our stuff. Everyone was busy washing their feet, clothes, trousers, and so on. Sounds kinda crazy right? I guess so.... Then one guy gathered everyone around and gave us all a briefing about how things work around there. Meals are buffet-eat-all-u-want style, and drinks are also drink all u want style. But there wasn't much of a drink to really gulp down....

The next few moments were probably the one that I hated the most.... As everyone else started checking in, we were the only one waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting for that stupid room to be cleaned up. During that wait, we managed to get a few games of pool, haha. At least I managed to show off some of my pooling skills.

Finally, we were able to get into the room! But lunch had already started, so I had no choice but to take my lunch first. So darn annoying... But at least I can replenish my lost energy...

After that we took our bath. But before we could really lie down and rest, it was time to go snorkelling... Haiz what a restless day... Off we go to the other island, to snorkel here and there...

At first it was pretty pleasant, looking down at the corals, well first time looking at real corals haha. But soon after that the nightmare starts. Not exactly nightmare, but it was pretty scary. One moment I was looking down into the water, then when I lifted my head, I was totally surrounded with err, sea creatures.... Ahhhhh, just like in the horror movies.

Anyway I didn't care much about it, afterall I wouldn't want to waste this opportunity just because of some itchy sea creatures... So I went on snorkelling anyway. In the end my rashes did inflamed but the sight was worth it...

Then we got on the boat and went back to our island...I got some sleep once again... I was really so damn sleepy on that day. But ironically, I didn't go to sleep too early on that day. I guess it is because I wanted to enjoy the rustic environment of the island, free from the hustle and bustle of the city... So enjoyable, relaxing....

I must say, they food they cook here was delicious, and I mean it. Really just took everything in sight and start gobbling down... hahaha. Then we boorrowed their mahjong set and spent all of our waking hours playing it... And then it is off to bed... ZzzzzZ

What a pleasant day.....

1 comment: