Thursday, April 2, 2009

Lang Tengah Trip Part 3

What is that stupid noise???? I wasn't aware of where I was on that morning, after a while I came to realise that I was on that island. Can't I sleep longer? Oh damn, the breakfast is at 7 better get up before the food snaps up. So, off we went washing up.

Okay time to inspect the food. Nasi lemak??? I thought they would serve something better. Whatever just eat it. After eating for a while, we finally finished it. Off we go back to our room. There is one thing though, I can't comprehend how a few couples manage to eat all of their meals in swim wear...... Don't they feel naked? Or they just wanted to show off their unimpressive figure?

At 10, it was time for jungle trekking, that is what they called it anyway. So we went off exploring the entire island. Honestly, apart from going up and down, there wasn't much of a sight to see. Some big trees, huge ant nest, spiders, butterflies, and before we know it, voila! We arrived at a place known as the Cat's Eye or something... Quite a magnificent view out there, blue skies, blue sea.

Right after that, we didn't participate in anymore activities... The day was just too searing hot. I must say our decision certainly was the right one... We slept in the room for nearly 4 hours if I am not mistaken... Can't blame us, we are city boys mah, very lam de. After we woke up, we played mahjong, and carrom until around 5, then we realise it is tea time. By the time we reached the cafeteria, all the food was gone. Haiz, one precious meal wasted. Nooooo......

Then off we went into the night, before dinner yl and yx got some pictures of the island snapped and then we when off to eat our dinner. We created some pictures of the comedian from the watchmen using our food. Haha. Just for a laugh.

After that we went off playing mahjong again. Oh yeah, about the snorkelling trip we missed, I saw a guy with his arms and neck totally red, omg I was so relieved at that time. Phew, I could have burned myself to dead had I went on to the trip.

Mahjong, mahjong, mahjong. Until Brian can't take it anymore and he went to sleep. Then all of us went sleeping... ZzzzZ another night at the rustic island... What a wonderful day!

1 comment: