Sunday, May 11, 2014

Love Letter to Someone I Truly Care About

Here's my love letter to you.

Before you creep out and tear this apart, please read on...

It is not everyday that I get to love someone this much and to muster the courage to profess it.

The bliss which I got from you throughout these weeks was truly amazing. I look forward to every single day instead of dreading it.

Perhaps it was fate on that day that I was to spend a night at your place after that disastrous competition. I happen to be a guy who believes that everything happens for a reason. Well, getting to know you better that night was truly great. Having fallen into my comfort zone of meeting the same people over and over again, I felt that I was on the verge of disappearing into the cloak of invisibility. Meeting you really changed that. You breathed life back into mine and gave me enthusiasm to face my daily struggles with optimism instead of pessimism.

I like how energetic you get just like a little kid to brighten up my day. I like the optimism that you possess each day to face the daily struggles in life. I like your graciousness and unrelenting kindness that you showered towards others. I certainly like your honesty and your humbleness in your everyday life. I like the stories that you tell of which I can relate to at times. I like how good looking you are every single day and certainly your fondness of A.L in music. I like the way you smile and your seriousness as well as your stubbornness because that's just who you are.

The physical proximity which I got from you really filled out the emptiness that I faced in my heart. Being able to feel your warmth was truly something amazing. I am really sorry if I overstepped my boundaries but I crave for a hug everytime I see you. I just want you to know that I really care and I wish that you do too. You probably noticed the barrage of messages which I have been sending lately. I am sorry to be spamming you but I just can't stop thinking of you. The time waiting for your replies sometimes just kills me on the inside.  I just don't want to lose the bliss which I got from you and I truly hope that you understand.

Please forgive me because I can't stop loving you. Whatever your decision is, I will respect it. Please let me know what you think because I am dying each day trying to figure out what I should really do when I meet you. Regardless of the outcome, I am just so glad to have you as my friend. In my time of need you were there for me and I am just glad to be able to be there for you in your time of need. Reminds me of the song 'Count on Me' by Bruno Mars...

At the end of it all, I just want you to know that I love you for who you are and nothing more.


No comments:

Post a Comment