Saturday, February 15, 2014

Update

Hey there,

Just to write another summary of whatever it is at this particularly late hour. Just a brief take of whatever that has transpired. I don't feel amazing at the moment probably because I just betrayed a close friend's trust and i just feel like I have violated every single principle that I stand for. Maybe I am just a hypocrite, but hey everyone makes mistakes right, I am not trying to find an excuse to justify my wrong doing but well what else can I do. As the say trust is like a piece of mirror, once broken it will never be the same again. So all I can do right now is to reflect on the past and just hope to never repeat that again. I am really sorry my friend.

On another matter, I just did pretty well in my exams unexpectedly. My average in my first semester is once again 88. Yeah 'fat fat'. Oh yeah on that note, I did pretty well in gambling this time. As they say people born in the year of the goat will be very lucky this year so I hope that steak continues haha.

Anyways I am bloody tired right now and I am going to sleep adi Nightzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment