Thursday, January 27, 2011

Youtube funny videos

I just found out that youtube is actually not as boring as I used to think. Recently I stumbled across some very funny videos by a guy called KevJumba I think. I mean I find the videos he made freakingly funny. Not that I am promoting his videos but I never knew that youtube actually contains such videos. Haha.

Honestly, his video are really awesome as they help me destress after a day of examination - I just found out about his videos and I am having exams right now. The stuff that he talks about are just so typical, but the way he acts and says it out makes even the most common and predictable things funny. Haha.

I guess enough of me promoting his videos but really, you guys should really watch it. After a stressful day, a good laugh towards the end of it really helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment