Friday, August 14, 2009

Finally out of it!

After 10 weeks studying at UTAR I am out of it!! This Wednesday I just went to MCKL to study A levels. After considering all my options I have decided that A levels would be the way to go in keeping my options open.

It just feels so good right now. No reports to worry about, no assignment to stress about, phew this is such a free flowing life I am having right now. Truth be told, A levels seem a little easy currently haha.

Going to this college is so much more easy as I only need to take the KTM to KL Sentral and have a 10 minutes walk to my college. Besides that, right now I finally am able to participate in co-curricular activities..... I have been longing for it after 10 weeks of complete boredom....

The theme of 'study,study,study' is kind of over right now. Although the system in this college kind of mirror the secondary school, I feel that this style suits me a lot. Really looking forward to the next few weeks, haha.

My old self is getting back again. I am looking forward to each trip to school. This feeling is so pleasant to have I guess...

That's it for now, I am kind of looking forward to the Merdeka holidays, I am sure we will be able to meet up haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment