Sunday, August 30, 2009

A Break.....

A break phew.... Kind of relief about having a break after studying for consecutive 12 weeks. Never had I thought that 9 months down the road my destiny would turn out to be so different. Yeah, like I had mentioned a thousand times before life is indeed unpredictable....

But it is the unpredictability that makes it interesting, that keeps us guessing what would be coming next....

A levels might be easier than what I had experienced before but that also means that the going will only get tougher from here. Seems like perfection is the key to err success in A levels. Judging on what I had heard the past week, I realised that in almost every single subject achieving the 100 marks is the ultimate goal. A 98 is simply just not good enough.

Well, well seems like there is a huge task ahead of me.... Got to start studying harder... No doubt about that. The hope of securing a scholarship is the only thing that drives me on I guess..... Hope... something that always enlighten our hearts.... Perfection here I come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment