Monday, July 20, 2009

Going Nuts


Arghh, the pressure is just too much my brain is about to ......BOOM! Splatter

Something like that to describe myself right now. Sounds scary right? Haha. Just my feelings only, no worries I am not going to implode.

But to be honest, the last few weeks was a little too much for me. At one point I felt like I was at the brink of insanity. At that moment, there was just a fine line separating me from that. Luckily I am still sane till now (although I am not sure about that). So let me know if you guys noticed that I am acting a little weird. haha.

Phew, the work load is immense and right now I am rushing to complete my assignments. Damn, things are just so tough right now as the group members I am working with now is just so different. Haiz....... Missing you guys so much right now. T.T.

Just ignore me if you think I am crazy haha. Where is the real me? At this moment I can't find it.... Living under an emotionless husk, that is what I am right now.... Empty......

Doing a little soul searching right now wonder when I can find it....... Don't think it is soon though.... I guess that's it for now, I 'll blog more when I can find the time.....

I am so emptyyyyy........

No comments:

Post a Comment