Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Isolated......

Ever since I set foot on this university, things are just not quite the same anymore. Truth is, I really miss my friends.... Miss the moments where we share jokes and our thoughts....

Over here I feel pretty lonely, as there isn't anyone who I can share my thoughts with. Everyone is so alien, I don't really feel 'home' whenever I am there. It just doesn't feel right.... How I wish things would change, but I guess I just have to find some ways to adapt to it.

It is tough, and I don't like it. I don't get that happy feeling most of the time... Wonder where the cheerful me went... Haiz, that is just a part of life I guess....

Hey guys I really look forward to yumcha with you guys le. Quick set a date so we can have an outing!

4 comments:

  1. cheer up my friend! learn how to make new friends, great to meet great people in new environment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of get why I don't feel happy adi. Probably because this isn't the college of my choice. Don't worry I am trying to cheer up. Instead of saying ha...iz all the time I am trying to say ha.....ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, Calvin's right.. You really gotta cheer up.. Do try ur best in changing the sigh from ha...iz to ha...ha. Honestly, that's life.. We may not understand everything the moment we are going through it, but i believe, everything happens for its own reason... As u said, look at the bright side of life... OK? Anything just contact me la, I'll be honoured to be of service... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for ur support. haha. I am deeply touched. T.T. hahaha. I am trying my best. No worries, I am really trying to look at the bright side of it.

    ReplyDelete