Thursday, March 12, 2009

SPM results......

Pay day is here!!!! If you know what I mean of course. Today was one heck of a day I must say. Before reaching school I was so eager to get into it. But once there, I was so afraid of taking the result.

After lining up for what seemed like a century, finally I got it. Dah well, guess what? I got 10 A1s, 1 A2 and 1 B3. Honestly, I was a little disappointed. I can't believe it didn't materialise. My target was 11 A1s, as high as always... But this time I just got a little trip, yeah I did fell but I suppose I didn't sustain major damage. Well, it is time to pick myself up and move on, that is the way it is...

As for the outing, it was pretty fun. At first the girls were with us, but due to time constraint, some had to go back earlier. So, it turned out to be a all-guys affair after all... Haha. We caught 'The Watchmen'. Although the show was ok, but I find it a little gross and violent. I mean the Dr. Manhattan was just blowing people to smitherins with a snap of a finger. It kinda made me wonder why hadn't he just blow everyone into pieces, and dominate the world...

All good things must come to an end, after catching up with some of my friends, I guess it is back to my life again... But I would like to thank everyone for participating in this outing... Thanks guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment