Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Aiming for the Juggular?

Seems like a century ago since I last blogged... Can't be helped I guess, pinned down by the desire to work... But truth be told, I never would have imagine myself in this position months ago...

I guess time changes everything... Instead of sitting in front of my ps2 smacking those buttons on the controller, I am actually having a thirst for knowledge...

Today's the day my best friend came back, and I guess I am having a nice conversation with him. Planning what movie to watch tomorrow, haha. While some are sweating over the results, we are actually planning on what to watch... Ironic right?

Well, tomorrow's the so call 'big day' or 'Judgement day' but I don't care. It will just be another great outing for me with my friends. So, what movie will it be? Race To Witch Mountain? DragonBall? or the Street Fighter ? It doesn't matter, as long as I have a great time with my friends.

Truly, I can't wait for tomorrow, I am so anxious to see all of them again... How long have it been already? Probably 3 months. That's a long time, a very long time... I will cherish tomorrow more simply because it may be the last time I see some of my friends...

One thing's for sure, tomorrow is going to be one heck of a day! See you guys and gals tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment