Monday, February 2, 2009

The festive season

Chinese New Year had just zoomed past in just a few milliseconds it seems. That's just a figurative description so don't think I am losing my mind please... Ah well, 2 weeks ago everyone I mean everyone I know was so enthusiastic about the up coming lunar new year.

In a blink of an eye, (I know it sounds cliche but please just bear it with me) Chinese New Year is here, and we are all eating the reunion dinner together... This time of the year there was a new err... guest who came to join in the fun. Malcolm that's the new guy, I don't know much about him but I think he is kind of okay. Well it just made our celebration much merrier I guess......

During the festive season as usual we play and gamble and guess what, I actually won quite a considerable amount of money... haha. I played blackjack, mahjong, and jinrami, and won in all three events haha. Incredible right?

Aside from gambling, we also went visiting as it is part of a custom? I am not sure about that part.
See that cute girl? haha that is my niece, Catherine. Ah well, she isn't bashful at all I must say. Entertaining each and every one of us with her funny little moves... ^^




After that I went to JB to visit my grandparents... At there it was rather boring I must say as there wasn't much things to play nor anyone to talk to. I spent most of the time watching tv and smsing my best friend Wei Ming. Sounds boring right? I can't deny that...

Finally, Saturday came and it is time to go home. Once back home I was set to go off again as I had a 'date' with my friends haha. About the 'date' I 'll put it in another post...

No comments:

Post a Comment